Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 164 – (AD 594) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – How Do I Drown in a Dry Riverbed In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

Well today is not necessarily a boring day. I did get out of bed. The Pack was taken care of. And I got on my Schwinn 170.

I cycled another 21.7 miles; my total is now 12,134.2. And I did finish, my version of course, 200 sit-ups. Aren't you excited?


My virtual journey is somewhat boring right now. All I can think of is whether I will be able to handle the repetitive nature of the landscape images. Check out the satellite view of my current, the “A” marker, location. It looks like I am floundering in the midst of a dry river delta.


And it is pouring right now in Tampa.

I’m getting my exercise done daily. My fasting blood sugar was up a bit this morning by 8 points to 100…but I expected that change.

I just had to munch down a Five Guys double bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions, mushrooms, and lettuce last night. I didn't forget the A1 Sauce, and of course I just had to eat all the French fries.

Tonight I think I'm gonna do something with beef sausage, potatoes, peppers and onions.

We're working on a couple of quilting projects. Our Equality top has been loaded to our Longarm. The design and work of a sample for our new E-TBA quilt and wall hanging project has been completed. The mosaic top of our Sleep Jezebel has been strip-pieced.


Back to work.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment