Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 163 – (AD 593) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Just One of Those Days In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. And if you are counting my total to date is 1,112.5 miles, 19,493.2 kilometers.


I am currently located on National Route 1 and headed in a northerly direction. I think this area is just a bit dry and the annual average precipitation is about less than 1 inch, and this is a part of the wet season. And then again it is raining, and raining, and raining in Tampa. At this hour we’ve had already about ½ an inch. The Old Farmer’s Almanac is forecasting 7.5” for August.

And today is just one of those days.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 47,001.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment