Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 150 – (AD 580) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – A Virtual Somewhere in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled on my Schwinn 170 another 22.1 miles. I have now pedaled 3,211.8 miles, 5,168.9 kilometers as a part of my Jim’s Trek III. (Grand total 11,828.9 miles.)

And just wondering that my virtual Trek is most definitely in a place where if one wanted to get away from it all, and I mean from everyone and everything, I think my location of choice would be the Indian Ocean Drive in Western Australia.


I now have about 80 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal. I also wonder where in the world are the mobile Google map image makers now.

Jim’s Trek Pageviews records 46,223.

I had to look this one up. "In his day, Alphonsus fought for the liberation of moral theology from the rigidity of Jansenism. His moral theology, which went through 60 editions in the century following him, concentrated on the practical and concrete problems of pastors and confessors. If a certain legalism and minimalism crept into moral theology, it should not be attributed to this model of moderation and gentleness." Today's saint of the day is St. Alphonsus Marie Liguori. And at the University of Naples he received, at the age of 16, "a doctorate in both canon and civil law by acclamation."

And the recipe for the saint of the day is bread and cake in the form of bannock, corn bread, whole wheat batter bread. But if you have your heart set on some "art-type" bread, this August 1st you can whip up a batch for St. Peter in Chains Feast Day.

Errands to run today in the reality of Florida.

Comments or thoughts or ideas? Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment