Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 173– (AD 603) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.9 Miles – Fly Me To The Moon On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Okay and the day starts.

Another 20.9 miles on my Schwinn 170…and I had to type that line about 13 times as my fingers just are not touching the correct keys on my keyboard.

And where I am located in Western Australia I think it is going to be some time before I actually see some green in the 50-mile up satellite Google image. The A-B line is my 20.9 miles this morning. Yup, it’s going to be a dry Trek, virtual or real.


Today on my 173rd day I have now cycled 3,713.5 miles, 5,976.3 kilometers as a part of my Jim’s Trek III in Australia. And yes PK, I am sort of obsessed.

With all the tensions currently on this small blue planet, will the USA now wise up again regarding the space race? Check out Joseph Stromberg’s article on Vox, “One of these three vehicles will be NASA’s spacecraft of the future”.  "NASA's plans originally called for a privately-developed American spacecraft to fill the void by 2015, but annual underfunding by congress has delayed that to 2017 at the earliest." Just thank the far reaching and brilliant thought processes of our illustrious elected officials.  Thank you esteemed congress...with a small "c".


And yes, there is no intended synchronicity with my virtual image and what may be out there in the outer reaches. Hell, if I knew what I know today and I if I was a tad bit younger I most definitely would be flying to the moon.


My blood sugar count bounced up to 101 this morning. Must have been the Velvet Corn Soup I made last night topped with the Cream Cheese Brownie and bowl of sherbet. I had a double serving of the Velvet Corn Soup which I believe was just about 70+ carbs.

Oh yeah, I had Mexican buffet for lunch; starch and cheese. According to the site Nutronistics "Mexican restaurants may be one of the tastiest yet most challenging places to eat for someone with diabetes."  And I had about #$%@ flour tortillas.

Jim’s Trek is now up to 47,554 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment