Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 170 – (AD 600) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – This My 600th Day on My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,


Today is the 600th day that I have pedaled on my Schwinn Fitness cycles; a 150 and now a 170. I did not think that I would last this long. I am glad that I have. I am very pleased with the extenuating, (no late Middle English pun intended), results.

This morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Today is also my 170th day of my virtual Trek on my Schwinn 170 on the continent of Australia. And I just noted the synchronicity. Bingo!


The above are my virtual Trek locations in Western Australia.  "A" - where I started this morning; "B"" where I am currently resting. "A" to "B" = 22.2 miles.

Just found out something that I did not know…and I will have to do a bit more research, but I like where this is going. Celebrating my 600th day I was searching for an image and used the phrase “600 reasons”. Of the 110,000,000 hits on Google Web Search the first 9 are “600 Reasons Turmeric May be The World’s Most Important…” Guess what will tonight’s featured spice/herb in supper?

Three of our quilts and wall hangings are on their way to Cabarrus County Splash of Color Quilt Show in North Carolina - Warhol's Itch, I Really Love Lucy, and EssbeeCon. Work continues on both our new Equality and our E-TBA quilt and wall hanging projects are in the make. The inner top of our new Sleep Jezebel has been completed. We think we have found the fabric for our Ladies on The Boardwalk wall hanging venture. Also, currently on the road are our BW 1950, BW 2010, Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamonds. Check for updates and our other projects at our Quilts SB site or Quilts SB FB page.

All the horizontal line edges of our new Afghan #5 have been sewn together. Now the vertical ones await. The length of our Afghan #6 continues to grow, Check out details and updates at our Afghans SB site and our Afghans SB Facebook page.

Jim’s Trek has now recorded 47,381 pageviews and 629 posts. Not bad for this crazy little undertaking.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment