Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 158 – (AD 588) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – 12,003.7 Miles In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Well just I as I get ready to start my cycling this morning I decide to check my biorhythms. Damn! Today my Physical Cycle is at the lowest of lows. Translation – “a rhythm at -100% (a low) would make life more difficult in that area.” and the Physical cycle tracks my strength, health, and raw physical vitality. Oh well…And today is the day that I reach the 12,000 mile mark on my exercise Trek.

Hell. Get on the damn bike!


Today I surpassed 12,000 miles on my Schwinn Fitness cycles; first the 150 and now the 170. I pedaled 22.2 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170 to make my total mileage now 12,003.7, (19,318.1 kilometers). I have now accomplished 48.2% of my ultimate pedaling goal.


And on my virtual Trek I am located, still in Western Australia, somewhere on National Route 1. The red arrow on the population density map is pointing to just about where I am situated. Guess it is going to be somewhat lonely for a stretch.


I received a very nice and tempting gift yesterday…and I don’t think I have the guts, really I don’t, to try. But I so am trying to think that I am not a wuse. 5 Scorpions and 5 Ghosts. Somewhere in the reaches of 2,200,000 and 1,463,000 units on the Scoville scale, respectively. Oh I did find out that I could use them to make a paste and slather it on the fence in the backyard to stop charging elephants.

And supposedly one tiny seed from either of these types of peppers can cause major and excruciating pain and heat torture in one’s mouth. I really appreciate the gift and thought, but I certainly would have to check to see if my life insurance policy is up-to-date. (I believe I will stick to my Scotch Bonnets, which register in the range of 350,000 and 500,000.)

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,713.

We received notification that our Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamond quilts and wall hanging were “chosen to travel with the 2014 Hoffman Challenge.

And the double strips of our Sleep Jezebel quilt and wall hanging have become quadruple strips.

The morning thunderstorm has come and gone. The sun’s shining brightly and the air smells great. Time to get some chores and errands done.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment