Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 157 – (AD 587) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Murchison River In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. And the mileage keeps adding up. To date I have now cycled 11,981.5 miles, 19,282.4 kilometers.


Real exercise aside, I crossed over the Murchison River and on my virtual Trek I am still headed in a northerly direction in Western Australia.

I have now 1,126 miles to pedal to get to my next destination and goal point.

My blood sugar went up 3 points this morning. Last night’s supper of Fish Tea or Caribbean Bouillabaisse, even double helping may have been the cause…but I doubt it. I think it was the half bag of Trader Joe’s Cheddar and Horseradish Chips and the bowl of Rainier Cherries I scarfed down late last night.  Did I ever say that I like to eat?

Pairs of strips are coming together for our new quilt and wall hanging Sleep Jezebel.

Began the design of a new series of quilts and wall hangings - E-TBA. This one is in 52 parts.

Something to think about. Thanks MF.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,657.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment