Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 169 – (AD 599) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Right now I am sitting in the dark at the Family History Center where I volunteer every Thursday. At least the computers are working; the lights and the air-conditioning are not on. All-things-being-equal I will work for a while...but...  Hey I'm a volunteer. No ac in Tampa, in August.  I do not get paid for the job.

This morning I made up my mind that I would at least finish 21 miles on my Schwinn 170. I did pedal 22.1 miles; my grand total to date is now 12,246.3.

I am now headed north, still on the North West Coastal Highway and I am once again in Western Australia. I think I will be in Western Australia for the next couple of months. Western Australia is one massive big lot of sand and dirt.


Lights and ac didn't come back on.  Packed up and gone home.


And I have to get me some power strip liberators.  Pack of 10 available at Amazon.

Ask if you must. I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment