Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 160 – (AD 590) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.3 Miles – In The Outback In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

25 years today. Period.

Last night the moonlight was glorious shining through the black shadows of the bamboo as I took The Pack for their late night walk.

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand total miles to date is now 12,047.7; 19,388.9 kilometers.


Oh and today, I believe I am officially in the Outback, in Western Australia. Definition – The remote and usually uninhabited inland regions of Australia.  Check out yesterday's road image.  There is a difference.

And guess where lunch was? Give up? In Tampa, of course.

Captain, Oh my Captain. Onward and upward! Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums! I admire that honesty… that’s a noble quality. Never lose that, because it often disappears with age, or entering politics.

Blood sugar this morning recorded in at 91. I’m still maintaining what appears to be a constant equilibrium.


The blue dotted moving average forecast is still showing a downward trend.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,819.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment