Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 162 – (AD 592) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Here’s to the beginning of another day. I pedaled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. And yes I am only 8.5 miles from 12,100. And the mid-morning thundering has started.


And I am following a truck on my virtual Trek. Humans. Existence…on the left side of the road.


Synchronicity and an article I read this morning from The Times of India – “Higher BMI increases risk of developing common cancers” .

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,866.

And it is the Kid's first day at school.


I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment