Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 156 – (AD 586) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Yes I am Virtually In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I am definitely late writing my Jim’s Trek update today. But…

I was back on my Schwinn 170 this morning. I pedaled 21.8 miles and completed 200 sit-ups. My total mileage to date is now 11,959.4, 19,246.8 kilometers.


I am located on the North West Coast Highway in Western Australia. I am taking odds, (against myself, of course) as to what landscape I will encounter on each of my daily stops on my virtual Trek.

I am now only 1,148 miles from my next destination and goal point.

Supper tonight – My version of Fish Tea or Caribbean Bouillabaisse – Cod Fish, Shrimp, Scallops, Octopus, Calamari, Mussels, Onions, Carrots, Garlic, Scotch Bonnets, Tumeric, Thyme, Butter, Chicken Broth, Salt and Pepper. Check back tomorrow for my blood sugar count.

And I am looking for my 14%. Check out James Hamblin’s article - This is Your Brain on Fish, The Atlantic, August 7, 2014.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,597.

Today we worked on the design of new quilt, Moon Over Bayshore. Couple of hints – Supermoon and balustrade. All strips of our new quilt and wall hanging Sleep Jezebel have been completed. Now to the strip piecing.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment