Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 147 – (AD 1,052) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 23,381.9 miles; 36,020.2 kilometers. And I have 10.1% of my grand-total distance remaining.



My virtual position is at Strada Provinciale 75, 92010 Montallegro AG, Italy. Would I like to be there right now? Hell yes. I can only dream.

Damn, 10 more months. Sarah Palin speaking, to me is akin to nails run down a chalkboard.

"Maybe Mrs. Palin or her speechwriters think the convoluted sentence structure makes her sound smart. Maybe they think it makes her sound heroic, like the orators of the past. Or maybe all those extra clauses are just a really good way to load up a sentence with praise — or insults.Anna North, NYT, 2/2/16... 


And another one bites the dust. Rand out. Period.





I have a question. When a candidate says s/he is suspending his/her campaign, does that mean, based on the definition of the verb suspend, (to temporarily prevent from continuing…), s/he may be coming back to the foray?





Turbo No-Knead Loaf #86 buttered and fresh out of the oven.



Great warm bread Swiss cheese sandwich, scarfed down.

This is my 1,141st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,079 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment