Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 154 – (AD 1,059) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 22,543.6 miles; 36,280.5 kilometers.



And I am located on the Autostrada Siracusa - Catania, somewhere in the Provincia di Siracusa, Italy. Only 80 more miles of Sicily remaining, about 4 more days.

Two more gone...sort of.



As each drops out, how they hitch to another's wagon will indicate what each may be looking for and expecting in return.

And I am interested in who supports whom.

Latest news on Politico "Harry Belafonte endorses Bernie Sanders". Well, Mama looka boo-boo. Belafonte, sometimes controversial is quoted as saying "Sanders’ candidacy is giving an opportunity for “young people — all people a choice to turn this ship of state called America around and place it on a new course..." Maybe so, but past politically motivated comments expressed by the singer haven't fared too well.



Question, "How many young voters are truly entrenched with and can acknowledge Harry Belafonte?"

And in one fell-swoop - "See Marco, the thing is this. When you're president of the United States, when you're a governor of a state, the memorized 30-second speech where you talk about how great America is at the end of it doesn't solve one problem for one person," he (Christie) said... Christie won't be the Republican nominee. But he might have ensured that Rubio won't be either." Leigh Ann Caldwell, NBC News.


New loaf of Sourdough No-Knead Bread out of the oven.  Number 87.



This is my 1,149th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,629 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment