Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 157 – (AD 1,062) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My calculations now show that I have now pedaled a grand total of 22,613.7 miles; 36,393.3 kilometers.



I am located at SS114, 5, 98141 Messina ME, Italy. (Yes this is the virtual part.)

I am always learning, apart from the fact that I have to remember that I have to keep learning; I just learned that I can search for a posting on Facebook.

You know when you remember that someone, and you cannot remember who put that something you want to remember up on Facebook and you wanted to further investigate the subject matter of the posting… That’s what I mean.

I just tried and used a phrase in the upper left-hand search space…and guess what. The Facebook algorithms (I guess) presented me with possible posts… and there it was. The one I wanted. The finds /hits were sorted by groups and topic of interest. Bingo.

Just read on the February 3rd’s post on Sick PilgrimThe things that are saving our lives right now."  And of course I started to think.

1. Cycling on my Schwinn 170. You already know that this morning I pedaled another 23.0 miles.

2. Baking bread. One’s out of the oven just now, Cranberry (actually Cran-raisin) loaf. And now I’m waiting for the oven to heat up to put in a new trial – Rye and Caraway Seed bread.

3. Listening to some folk experimental music quietly in the background.

4. One of The Pack, Radar, is fast asleep in my lap.

5. Designing the new draft, in my head, of our new quilt and wall-hanging, Wings.

And I suppose I could go on with this list but I will stop at five. The beeper just went on the oven. The temperature has been reached.

This is my 1,153rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,942 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment