Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 161 – (AD 1,066) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Balmy Spring On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning again I pedaled my Schwinn 170, 23.0 miles. I have now passed the 22,700-mile mark by 5.3 miles. And I still have 8.8% of my total goal left to go. Any guesses where I’ll end?



What can I say about my location at Via Marina, 89047 Roccella Ionica RC, Italy?



Not much. I can just feel the virtual warmth of the Ionian Sea.

Tampa autumn season is upon us a wee bit early this year. Crepe Myrtle - February 18, 2016.



Full moon February 22nd. Out next winter? Tried a cup of Crio Bru Venezuela this morning.  Brewed cocoa without the over-abundance sweetness of hot chocolate…if you know what I mean. I think I am sold.

Our Elation update - Quilting of pantone, Phase 1, 99% completed. Elation's intended size - 160" perimeter.

Elation - Pantone quilted - JS AB


Follow our progress and work at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,157th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,280 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim