Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 161 – (AD 1,066) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Balmy Spring On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning again I pedaled my Schwinn 170, 23.0 miles. I have now passed the 22,700-mile mark by 5.3 miles. And I still have 8.8% of my total goal left to go. Any guesses where I’ll end?



What can I say about my location at Via Marina, 89047 Roccella Ionica RC, Italy?



Not much. I can just feel the virtual warmth of the Ionian Sea.

Tampa autumn season is upon us a wee bit early this year. Crepe Myrtle - February 18, 2016.



Full moon February 22nd. Out next winter? Tried a cup of Crio Bru Venezuela this morning.  Brewed cocoa without the over-abundance sweetness of hot chocolate…if you know what I mean. I think I am sold.

Our Elation update - Quilting of pantone, Phase 1, 99% completed. Elation's intended size - 160" perimeter.

Elation - Pantone quilted - JS AB


Follow our progress and work at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,157th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,280 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment