Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 148 – (AD 1,053) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 10.0% Remaining On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



10% Remaining… I have completed 22,405.4 miles in 1,053 days. 90% of my Trek is done.

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 22,405.4 miles; 36,058.1 kilometers.



I am located at SS115, 92100 Agrigento AG, Italy. I am headed in a south-easterly direction, and I still have 10% more of this journey to complete…pedal.

I am not the only one who uses the Google Maps and the Google Mapping Mobile to live in a virtual world.



Flim-flam and snake-oil salesmen that’s all they are and I am not, necessarily, referring to politicians. They’re just as bad.

Last night a commercial interrupted my train of vision and television film. 2 easy payments of $19.99 plus s&h for “a symbol of the unwavering faith and lasting love of our Lord, Jesus Christ...The Birthplace of Christ, Close to Your Heart. Nativity Stone Cross.

The Nativity Cross. A gold tone or classic stainless steel cross with a stone chip contained in at the center included with a 21” diamond cut rope chain, plus, plus, plus that includes a stone chip form the “only stones ever to be removed from the Manger Room in the Cave of the Nativity, excavated just a feet from the star that marks the birthplace of Jesus Christ.

What a crock? And to top it all there is a 2016 copyrighted Arbitration Agreement linked for the paperwork. Who the bloody hell are the suckers who are buying these special, must have tokens of blessings?

Oh yeah, I can point to a free-market of customers voicing their support for the right extremists in this 2016 presidential campaign…

Last night -



And they are falling (failing) fast...



This is my 1,142nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,156 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim