Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 164 – (AD 1,069) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Smoked Kippers On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170.

Yes you may be getting bored with this, but I really have a habit. I pedal 72 minutes 6 days a week. And I still have 8 ½ % of my ultimate goal left to go. Totals today – 22,774.7 miles; 36,652.4 kilometers.

And it looks like I made it to the heel of the boot on the virtual part of my Trek.



I am located at Strada Statale 106 Jonica, 88841 Isola di capo Rizzuto KR, Italy.

And based on a quick calculation it looks like I’ll be crossing my finish line about mid-June.

When I have an overabundance of Kipper Snacks in the pantry (I got a deal), what the hell am I supposed to make? (I'm the only one in the house that will eat the snacks.)




Ingredients – Kipper Snacks, red onion, tomato, habanero, olive oil, pepper. Result ( almost) – Trini Smoke Herring and/or Solomon Gundy… homemade.

Two loaves of No-Knead Bread made last night, #s 93 and 94 –

#93 Sourdough No-Knead Bread

#94 Turbo Hemp Seed No-Knead Bread


A question was posed to me recently “Why don’t I fit in?”

What to do when you just don’t feel like you fit in? Huffington Post article by Stephenie Zamora provides a decent quick answer “Whatever makes you different, that’s exactly who you’re here to be, no someone that ‘fits’ with everyone else."

This is my 1,160th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,578 Pageviews.


I know I like to take a dare and try different types of food.  Do I dare?

Bitty Foods Cricket Flour Chocolate Chip cookies...  ???

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment