Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 149 ½ – (AD 1,054 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my day of rest. Funny how after 1,054 days of pedaling in 1,144 days I really forward to my day of rest. And I still have about 124 more days of cycling to go to complete my overall goal and total mileage.



No Schwinn 170 today.

Rainy, overcast. Rain, damp. Overcast. Not the Sunshine State.


And the support trails of the drop-outs could and could-not help boost the current and stick-to-it for today’s candidates. This is gonna get somewhat confusing.





On a side note - The 32-piece "No Girls Allowed! Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum's 13th Biennial Exhibition of Quilts Made by Men", in Golden, Colorado runs through April 26, 2016. Andy's and my Diamonds is included as part of the exhibit.




All the best to Bill and Oscar.

This is my 1,144th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,310 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment