Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 166 – (AD 1,071) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Winter #3 On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Tampa and Florida just experienced rains, tornadoes, and the temperature is dropping. Our mini-climate change, not in the vocabulary of our illustrious Governor, possible (heaven forbid short list contender for Trump’s running mate) heralds the entrance of winter #3…

And Bella just looks for a carpet to relax upon.

Today I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this is a recorded statement. Yes this is the 5th of 6 days of Jim’s Trek. And my totals now are at: 22,820.4 miles; 36,725.9 kilometers.



Virtually, I am now located at Via Gaetano Natale, 52, 87062 Cariati CS, Italy.

According to my calculations I have 104 days remaining to pedal to my finish line. And to tell you the truth, I really do not have any idea exactly where that will be. Today is my 1,071st day pedaling on a Schwinn Fitness cycle.

So at lunch I scarfed down yesterday five plus plates from the buffet at Jai Ho Indian Cuisine (one of my favorite restaurants).  Then I drank down one Canada Dry Ginger Ale, followed by a Mexican Coca Cola. And then for supper a ¼ of a box of Saltine crackers and my homemade Solomon Gundy. It’s all in keeping my food consumption with an international flavor. What should I expect? Well hell’s bells, I shouldn’t be shocked that my blood sugar count this morning jumped 29 points.

This is my 1,162nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,712 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim