Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 166 – (AD 1,071) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Winter #3 On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Tampa and Florida just experienced rains, tornadoes, and the temperature is dropping. Our mini-climate change, not in the vocabulary of our illustrious Governor, possible (heaven forbid short list contender for Trump’s running mate) heralds the entrance of winter #3…

And Bella just looks for a carpet to relax upon.

Today I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this is a recorded statement. Yes this is the 5th of 6 days of Jim’s Trek. And my totals now are at: 22,820.4 miles; 36,725.9 kilometers.



Virtually, I am now located at Via Gaetano Natale, 52, 87062 Cariati CS, Italy.

According to my calculations I have 104 days remaining to pedal to my finish line. And to tell you the truth, I really do not have any idea exactly where that will be. Today is my 1,071st day pedaling on a Schwinn Fitness cycle.

So at lunch I scarfed down yesterday five plus plates from the buffet at Jai Ho Indian Cuisine (one of my favorite restaurants).  Then I drank down one Canada Dry Ginger Ale, followed by a Mexican Coca Cola. And then for supper a ¼ of a box of Saltine crackers and my homemade Solomon Gundy. It’s all in keeping my food consumption with an international flavor. What should I expect? Well hell’s bells, I shouldn’t be shocked that my blood sugar count this morning jumped 29 points.

This is my 1,162nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,712 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment