Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 167 – (AD 1,072) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Just Wondering On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 22,843.0 miles; 36,762.3 kilometers.

My pinpointed location is at Strada Statale 106 Jonica, 87067 Corigliano Calabro CS, Italy.



And yesterday I was privy to some new, to me, information about The Temple of Damanhur.



And guess in which country I am virtually trekking now? Guess what I am going to look for?

Our quilting is progressing on our new project Elation. As it grows I am amazed at how it is moving from the original scratched design to the reality in art and fabric.



And the new fabric for another new project, currently titled Basic Equality, arrived last night.



This is my 1,163rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,794 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment