Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 152 – (AD 1,057) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. This Trek has become boring…but yet it is a definite habit.

My totals as of this 1,057th day of pedaling – 22,497.4 miles; 36,206.1 kilometers.



Maintaining a fair account of my virtual journey I am now located at Strada Provinciale 11, 96017 Coda di Lupo SR, Italy. I am headed towards the east.

We’re working on the appliquéing of our new quilt and wall-hanging Elation. This definitely will prove interesting. Parts 1 and 2 before (clear image). Parts 1,2 and 3 (blurred image).

Elation - JS AB - Background - Pts 1 and 2

Elation - JS AB - Blurred (on purpose)
Pts 1,2 and 3

I need to update our progress at Quilts SB.



Question – Is Michael Bloomberg considering?   IS the extra grey hair worth the $1 billion entrance fee? But he does have a point when he is quoted of having said that he’s “critical of the quality of debate in the presidential contest …





Quilt - "Eliot St." I had to. Some shades of The Beatles...methinks.



This is my 1,147th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,506 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim