Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 158 – (AD 1,063) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I had pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals equal 22,636.9 miles; 36,430.6 kilometers; I have completed 90.0% of my overall journey.

Today I crossed over from Sicily to mainland Italy. I took the ferry boat between Messina and Reggio Calabria.



According to my virtual tracking I am now located at Via Ravagnese Superiore, 182, 89131 Reggio di Calabria RC, Italy.

Jena McGregor’s article today at The Washington Post sums it up. “The absurdity of the debate over replacing Scalia”.

“What matters is that this country's leaders prove they can do the most basic responsibilities of their job, and keep the most essential functions of the three branches of our government humming.”

Yesterday 2 loaves of “Turbo” No-Knead Bread were baked. White Cran-raisins and Rye and Caraway. Both taste excellent, if I say so myself. These are now loaves #88 and #89.

Cran-raisin No-Knead Bread #88

Cran-raisin No-Knead Bread #88 - Sliced

Rye Caraway No-Knead Bread #89

Rye Caraway No-Knead Bread #89 - Sliced


The “Turbo” way seems to be a much quicker way of getting the no-knead bread completed. Check out Jim’s Gotta Eat for an update.

Question – What is Amazon.com trying to be or become or prove to the world?



This is my 1,154th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,053 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment