Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 162 – (AD 1,067) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I took the day off from pedaling. It was my every 7th day. And I did not write up a ½-day posting.

And this morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 23.7 miles. Totals now are – 22,729.0 miles; 36,578.8 kilometers.



Google Maps has me located at my virtual point at Via Nazionale, 247, 88060 Badolato CZ, Italy.  I now have 8.7% remaining of my total mileage goal.

Jeb Bush is out… Next generation? Whatever happens to Lindsay Graham’s support?



Baked up three loaves yesterday. #90, #91, and #92.

#90 No-Knead White with Flax Seeds

#91 No-Knead White

#92 No-Knead White 


#s 91 and 92 delivered.

We started the background quilting on our Elation. Definitely should prove interesting.

Elation - JS AB - Progress update


Follow our progress and work at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

I finally got back to some research on my family tree and ancestry.  I'm still looking for the origins of my 3-times great-grandfather James Smith.  Follow my work at A Genealogy Hunt.  (http://agenealogyhunt.com/)



This is my 1,159th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,463 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment