Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 162 – (AD 1,067) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I took the day off from pedaling. It was my every 7th day. And I did not write up a ½-day posting.

And this morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 23.7 miles. Totals now are – 22,729.0 miles; 36,578.8 kilometers.



Google Maps has me located at my virtual point at Via Nazionale, 247, 88060 Badolato CZ, Italy.  I now have 8.7% remaining of my total mileage goal.

Jeb Bush is out… Next generation? Whatever happens to Lindsay Graham’s support?



Baked up three loaves yesterday. #90, #91, and #92.

#90 No-Knead White with Flax Seeds

#91 No-Knead White

#92 No-Knead White 


#s 91 and 92 delivered.

We started the background quilting on our Elation. Definitely should prove interesting.

Elation - JS AB - Progress update


Follow our progress and work at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

I finally got back to some research on my family tree and ancestry.  I'm still looking for the origins of my 3-times great-grandfather James Smith.  Follow my work at A Genealogy Hunt.  (http://agenealogyhunt.com/)



This is my 1,159th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 86,463 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim