Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day 60+40 – (AD 1,222) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



The Pageview results are in from Google Blogger for the month of October. Jim’s Trek, this supercilious little blog which follows my almost daily antics of real cycling and virtual pedaling a Schwinn Fitness Cycle closed at 6,611 Pageviews, the highest ever.



I cannot tell you what happened and for all thoughts this may be some sort of freak accident. It could be except for the fact that the recorded Pageviews for September were 5,698 up from August’s at 1,280.

Guess I will have to wait for the November results… to pinch myself.

Today I pedaled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now: 26,091.9 miles; 41,990.9 kilometers.



I have now completed 184.5 miles to my next destination and goal point on Mars. Overall, Part V, the Mars Trek, I have cycled 1,190.3 miles.

And my early morning sugar dropped 18 points to 107 mg/Dl. Just check below what I had for supper including some ice cream and some leftover Halloween candies.

Great way to start the day, after I check my incoming emails, and I am not speaking of the spam or junk email. Home Depot has the gall to send me an email dated November 2, 2016 at 7:46 am titled “Black Friday * Starts Now”.

Bloody hell. Why should I buy from a store that is not able to distinguish between November 25th and November 2nd? Home Depot - HELLoooo?

Supper last night – My version of Jamaican Chicken Pumpkin Soup…including the dumplings.




Ingredients - Water, Buttercup Pumpkin, Chicken, Celery, Cho-Cho, Carrot, Potatoes, Yam, Onion, Corn, Green Pepper, Cock Soup Mix, Garlic, Ginger, Thyme, Black Pepper, Red Chili Peppers, (did not have any fresh Scotch Bonnet, but I have homemade Scotch Bonnet sauce) ... and dumplings.



This is my 1,325th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 112,995 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment