Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 11, 2016

Day 67+40 – (AD 1,229) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Well, I can honestly say that I know that I may be losing my mind if I haven’t done so before today. This past Wednesday I pedaled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170 and immediately began to clean the floor throughout my house. I plumb forgot to update my Jim’s Trek blog. Hell, knows, where the energy came from.



I do know I skipped yesterday and this morning I cycled another 19.5 miles. My totals now stand at: 26,229.5 miles; 42,212.4 kilometers.



On the virtual side of my life, I have now completed 15.1%, (if I have the calculation correctly tabulated), of the distance to my next goal and destination point. Overall I have cycled 1,327.9 miles on the surface of Mars. I now have 11,972.1 out of 13,300.0 miles remaining

Soapbox –


1457 days; 12 hours; 50 minutes; 32 seconds… and counting.


Fresh from the oven - No-Knead Bread - Chia and Hemp Seed Sourdough.



Blue Hearts Update - Sandwich created; batting is washable wool. Now in the process of being quilted.



This is my 1,331st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 114,543 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment