Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 70+40 – (AD 1,232) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Last night and this morning I had a very pleasant visit, albeit H.G. Wells time machine was flickering around in my medial temporal lobe. Thirty-five years have passed; it was only as yesterday. Miss LL…wow!



And I decided that I needed to calm down the overload and get on my Schwinn 170. This morning I pedaled 201. miles. My recorded totals: 26,288.8 miles; 42,307.8 kilometers.



And I am still following my virtual path on the surface of Mars... I still have 11,912.8 more miles to go.

Blood sugar down again this morning by 8 points to 107 mg/dL. Supper last night was a triple helping of my attempt at King Oyster Mushroom and Shrimp Stir-Fry.

I found the recipe at My Korean Kitchen, and yes I adapted the recipe based on what I could find in the pantry and refrigerator.



This is my 1,333rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 115,333 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment