Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 7, 2016

Day 63+40 – (AD 1,225) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Biting Nails On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedal 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Doesn’t this sound like a recording.) My totals are now up to 26,150.8 miles; 42,085.7 kilometers.


This morning I reached my next destination and goal point on Mars, Coogoon Valles. Oh yeah, a Vallis on Mars is sort of like a valley on Earth. Coogoon Valles is named after a river in Australia. (How apropos.) Coogoon Valles is at 17.19˚ N 338.26˚ E.



Today I have completed 1,235.8 miles on the surface of Mars.

And I continue, as usual to my new and next destination and goal point Crommelin Crater. This Crater is, per WolframAlpha, 610 miles in a sort of southeasterly direction. Crommelin Crater is now my 8th set destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

I’m trying, just trying to stop watching the polls. Must be my eve of turning 65; I just can’t help myself. And I decided to only restrict myself to FiveThirtyEight.



And right now, at 1:20 pm the Electoral votes are split 296.4 – Hillary Clinton; 240.8 – Donald Trump.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – Last night I tried something completely new and very, very different. I cooked and ate Japanese Beef Curry, found at Pressure Cook Recipes.



What you see is the completed dish, the Japanese Beef Curry on top of Jasmine Rice all topped with broiled Mozzarella Cheese.

Was this good? Is the sky blue? Easy to make with few ingredients but it does take about 3+ hours to prepare.

This is my 1,328th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 113,721 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment