Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day 62+40 – (AD 1,224) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



There are too, too many bloody clocks in this house to change.







This morning I pedaled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 26,130.8 miles; 42,053.5 kilometers.



I’m almost at my next destination and goal point Coogoon Valles. Only 2.9% of the 230-mile distance to go. My next destination and goal point has been chosen. It is going to be the longest distance yet between two of my goal points.

Soapbox –

Something to think about on Tuesday:


There is "no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors (of the Electoral College) to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states. Some states, however, require Electors to cast their votes according to the popular vote. These pledges fall into two categories—Electors bound by state law and those bound by pledges to political parties." (from National Archives and Records Administration)

Supper last night resulted in a drop of my early morning blood sugar today; 16 mg/dL to 109. The menu included Chicken and Chickpeas on Couscous with a green side salad.




Dessert – Leftover Halloween Snickers and Milk Way Cream Cheese Brownies.



Tonight's trial and test - Japanese Beef Curry on white rice. Check back tomorrow to see if there has been a change to my FBS.

Our New Blue Hearts Quilt Update - 193 Blue Heart squares created - 36 4-squares and 49 singles. Eventual queen size quilt. #abrunhammer, (#jklsmith, #BlueHearts, #QuiltsSB)



This is my 1,327th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 113,520 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment