Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Day 73+40 – (AD 1,235) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. If anything, I am consistent. My totals now equal 26,347.7 miles; 42,402.6 kilometers.



I have completed 10.9% of my overall cycling goal on the planet Mars. Today I have pedaled a total of 1,446.1 miles. There’s still on hell of a lot of miles to go. Over the 73 days of pedaling on my Jim’s Trek Part V, I am averaging 19.8 miles each day.

Soapbox –



This morning the label was attached to our newly completed 86” by 86” quilt, Blue Hearts.



It is on its way to its new home. Check with Quilts SB; I’ll have the details posted shortly. Also, we will soon be announcing the new quilts that we are currently working on.

This is my 1,337th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 116,676 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment