Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 78+40 – (AD 1,240) – 19.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 19.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at 26,448.8 miles; 42,565.3 kilometers.



And this morning I finally completed just over halfway to my next destination and goal point. The total distance between my 2 points is 610 miles. I have pedaled 311.4 miles. The miles are real the location, of course, is on Mars. Just wanted to get away from the holiday crowds.

Well supper last night allowed me to drop 2 points on my early morning blood sugar count. I recorded 112 mg/dL. Headed in the right direction. That’s Day 1 of 90 days.




Supper was a reconstructed Roasted Green Beans, Beets, Feta Cheese, and Almond Chowder and an Cheesy Andouille and Potato Bake… (And yes, I know the Chowder looks like a grade 9 lava project.) I was really surprised how tasty everything was.

This is my 1,342nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 118,343 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment