Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day 75+40 – (AD 1,237) – 20.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And the day before Thanksgiving I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.5 miles. Grand totals: 26,388.8 miles; 42,468.7 kilometers. With a false tooth and continual pedaling my fitness cycle I should be able to hold the addition of extraneous pounds.




Today is my 75th day pedaling, the virtual part that is, on the surface of Mars. And one would think that I would see something more than just dirt and more dirt, rocks and stones.



And I can honethtly thay that I can now thing the Chrithtmath thong with aththurd determination...



Long thtory thhort. Many yearth ago Mocth, a family Lab, broke my two front teeth. I had them crowned. Thome yearth back Tinker, our thmalletht Rat Terrier bit my hand. I thcreamed, chomped down, and broke my crown.

Thith week, yethterday, that crown broke. And yeth all I want for Chrithtmath ith my other front tooth. And to think Thankthgiving thupper ith tomorrow...

Fabrics – all solids - have been chosen for our latest and newest project; 2 quilts. 8 shades of green and oyster white. (Sounds bloody boring... at this point.) The two quilts will be composed of 2" squares and created triangles. Thematically, Andy and I hope that these will create that which we hope to accomplish.

This is my 1,339th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 117,393 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment