Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Day 74+40 – (AD 1,236) – 20.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I did not want to get on my fitness cycle. I did not want to expend the energy. I really felt that I did not want to go anywhere near my Schwinn 170.

But I did. And I did complete my routine 60 minutes. This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles. My totals are now 26,368.3 miles; 42,435.7 kilometers.



Today I have pedaled a total of 230.9 miles to my next destination and goal point. I am 37.9% of the way there.

A phone call just received from (813) 503-1862 at 2:30 pm. Fembot begins -
"This is Rachel with Card Services...etc., etc., etc.."

I immediately press "0" on my phone.  A male human, with Asian-of-types accent, responds.
"Theeeese is Chawrrrrd Serveeeces.  How are chyu todaaaaay?"

My retort -
"This call is now being recorded with the Federal Agency of Who's Gonna Get You."

The other end of the receiver -
"Click."

Soapbox –



Our newly completed Blue Hearts has made it to its new home. Just in time for the freezing Florida winter weather. Check with Quilts SB; the details have been posted.



We will soon be announcing the new quilts that we are currently working on. Here are two clues.



This is my 1,338th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 117,193 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment