Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day 65+40 – (AD 1,227) – 19.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I woke up. I checked the results.

Whew! It is over.

It behooves all American citizens to respect the Office of the President. The main issues are that Mr. Trump's actions and his statements purposely divided the country. When examining the election results it is necessary to note that the results are not a "runaway" majority. It should prove a very interesting short future.

Thank you to those who voted. To those who didn't, you certainly expressed your limited freedom of expression.

And then I figured that the world had not exploded. I then went about my routine. I opened up the house, fed the dogs, and set myself up to pedal on my Schwinn Fitness cycle. This morning I cycled another 19.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now – 26,190.0 miles; 42,148.8 kilometers.



I am now located at 52.6 miles of the distance to Crommelin Crater. In the spirit of my virtual trek, I think I am enjoying the solitude and the quiet of my sole journey.

Last night I tried, thank you, Martha Stewart, I attempted a Cauliflower-And-Mushroom Roast.



Check out some details and images at Jim’s Gotta Eat.

I then had a late-night snack of cracker and cheese. It was about the equivalent about 4 oz. and of course my early morning blood sugar when I recorded it climbed 12 points to 121 mg/dL. This is my 1,330th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 114,221 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment