Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 27 – (AD 932) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Seville, Spain On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now at 19,600.1 miles; 31,354.4 kilometers.


This morning I am located at Paseo de las Delicias in Seville, Spain. What a glorious location...and it appears that I am the only one, be it virtually, here.

I am concentrating on my pedaling as I now have completed 78.7% of my overall goal. If I am able to keep up at this rate, give or take a day off here and there, I should be able to have successfully succeeded, regardless of the side successes and benefits, by June 1, 2016.

My early morning blood sugar recorded at 100 mg/dL. According to an article on WebMD "Can You Reverse Type 2 Diabetes?"  I can say that I fit into this class. "The term 'reversal' is used when people can go off medication but still must engage in a lifestyle program to stay off," says Ann Albright." I guess my pedaling on my Schwinn 170 is a part of my lifestyle program. And I have been off my diabetes medications for well over a year plus. It works for me.

This is my 998th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,517 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim