Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 27 – (AD 932) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Seville, Spain On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now at 19,600.1 miles; 31,354.4 kilometers.


This morning I am located at Paseo de las Delicias in Seville, Spain. What a glorious location...and it appears that I am the only one, be it virtually, here.

I am concentrating on my pedaling as I now have completed 78.7% of my overall goal. If I am able to keep up at this rate, give or take a day off here and there, I should be able to have successfully succeeded, regardless of the side successes and benefits, by June 1, 2016.

My early morning blood sugar recorded at 100 mg/dL. According to an article on WebMD "Can You Reverse Type 2 Diabetes?"  I can say that I fit into this class. "The term 'reversal' is used when people can go off medication but still must engage in a lifestyle program to stay off," says Ann Albright." I guess my pedaling on my Schwinn 170 is a part of my lifestyle program. And I have been off my diabetes medications for well over a year plus. It works for me.

This is my 998th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,517 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment