Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 34 – (AD 939) – 21.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170, Then Errands

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 19,757.8 miles; 31,797.2 kilometers.

Today my virtual route included tolls along the Autovía del Mediterráneo, from San Roque in Cádiz to Estepona in Málaga in Spain.



And this post is short. Period. Gotta work on bringing my early blood sugar count down a wee bit.

This is my 1,006th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,963 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment