Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 35 – (AD 940) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 77,000 Pageviews On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late, late morning I pedaled 22.5 more miles on my Schwinn 170. Only about 220 more miles to hit the 20,000-mile mark. My totals stand now at 19,780.3 miles; 31,3833.4 kilometers.


In my virtual world I am now located at the Hotel VIME La Reserva de Marbella on Av. Yunquera in Málaga, Spain. My next two goals and destination points are about a total of 110 more miles to the northeast.

I’ve been extremely lazy about fixing meals these past couple of days…and it shows in the gradual upward creep of my early morning blood sugar counts. This morning I recorded up another 4 points to 117. Gotta get the number back down to the 90-100 range.
Wonder if there may be some sort of interconnections with my biorhythmic cycles? Don’t think I’m looking for something to blame. Just trying to focus. Hell yes, focus.

And today’s loaf of bread, #34, is Flax Seed and Rye Flour. My recipe – 2 cups White Bread flour, 1 cup Rye flour, ½ tsp Yeast, 1 ½ tsps Salt, 1 ½ tsps Sugar, 1 ½ cup Water, and ½ cup Flax Seeds. 



I’ve also started a new venture. I’m making my own sourdough starter; 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour and 1 cup Water. Mix and stir, cover, and let sit for 24 hours. That’s Day 1.

Today’s Saint of the Day is St. Januarius. Well apart from having a name that is closer to a month eight months ago, how does one become the patron saint of blood banks and volcanic eruptions? And who does like intercession with a Pizzette di San Gennaro – Little Pizzas of St. Janarius?

This is my 1,007th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,000 Pageviews. Yup that’s 76 ½ pageviews daily.



I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment