Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 37 – (AD 942) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – North On MySchwinn 170


Good Day,

And this morning I cycled on my Schwinn 170 22.7 miles.

I am located at Casabermeja, Málaga. I reached my destination and goal point at Málaga, and then continued north.

And my blood sugar this morning dropped again to 95; that’s down 15 points. Home-made meals are definitely, even if they are leftovers, the better control. 

Grandpa's babysitting today.

This is my 1,009th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,085 Pageviews. 

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment