Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 36 – (AD 941) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Again On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. And since December 2, 2012 I have pedaled and used my Schwinn Fitness cycles a total of 941 days. I am still clocking 81 days that I rested since I began. I have now recorded a total of 813.8 miles since the beginning of Part IV. My totals 19,803.3 miles; 31,870.4 kilometers.



I am now located at 10 Paseo del Pan Triste in Torremolinos, Spain. Looks like a beautiful day, both there and here in Tampa.

Question – Why are a number of the alleged candidates for the upcoming election of the President of the United States so, so unaware? From The Atlantic recent article by Sean McElwee “Why Non-Voters Matter” “…In low turnout elections, politicians are incentivized to cater to the interests of a small portion of the general public…” And is not the media, who is just searching for the “flash-in-the-pan” headlines, forcing skewed results as they single out the most unintelligent story pandering to the lack of aptitude of the mob. (I definitely miss the wit of George Carlin.)


Great meal for supper last night – Black Bean Stew; my early morning blood sugar dropped 7 points. I added chicken and potatoes, chorizo and bacon, celery and onions, of course black beans, paprika and chicken broth, and I had another helping.

This is my 1,008th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,057 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment