Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 32 – (AD 937) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still Waiting On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I really struggled pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I had to cycle in two parts, cause I just lost all my momentum and stamina at 13.2 miles. I rested for about 10 minutes and then I continued and completed another 10.3 miles. My total for today 23.5 miles. Overall – 19,713.8 miles; 31,726.3 kilometers.



I am still headed in a southerly direction. I am now located at, according to Google maps, A-405, 11360 San Roque, Cádiz, Spain. I will more than likely take tomorrow off.

Fasting blood sugar dropped this morning to 96. Last night’s supper was Indian Chickpea Curry - Chana Masala - Vegan Vegetarian Recipe

Loaf #33 (Yeah I’m half-way to a habit), is Rye and Bread flours with Caraway Seeds. Guess my version of Rye Bread. And the slices, a Salami and Asiago Cheese with Red Onion and Dijon Mustard sandwich, were out of this world. I think I like this habit.


Question – Does anyone really understand what is happening to this world these days? Floods; fires; refugees; strikes; sealed borders; indiscriminate shooting; Syria; South China Sea; North Korea; avalanche; conservative group launches $1 million anti-Trump ad campaign; Rowan County; change of government; school bus overturns… What the hell?

Oh yeah, EKG this afternoon, sort of normal with some funky lines over the chart. This is my 1,003rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,789 Pageviews.

Countdown – 19 hours.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment