Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 42 – (AD 947) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 9th Destination and Goal Point On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 19,937.8 miles; 32.086.8 kilometers.



Today I am located at 11 Calle Falúa, Spain. I have now reached my 9th destination and goal point in my Jim’s Trek Part IV.



Still monitoring my diabetes, sans meds, and recorded this morning’s fasting count at 108.

Last night for supper I made, (thanks BH), Omelet Muffins and couple of slices of Sourdough bread.   Omelet Muffins - Egg, Ham, Onion, Spinach, Oil, Salt, Pepper, Milk, Baking Powder, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheeses.


At about 10:30 pm I had a bowl of Immunity Soup to help with the congestion.

Cloudy day here in Tampa. I think I’ll vegetate…and do laundry. How special.

This is my 1,015th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,341 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment