Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 41 – (AD 946) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Maybe Pedaling On My Schwinn 170 Will Help Clear Up This Congestion

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 19,838.2 miles; 32,087.5 kilometers. And I have fallen below the 20.0% remaining mark; actually 19.9% of my overall distance is left.



And I said I wanted to get of the regular roads and highways. Well I got my wish this morning. I am definitely off the run of the mill highway. According to Google Maps my virtual location is 17 Calle Juan de Austria in Spain north of Alboran Sea.

Why or why, as I hack and harrumph with the exiting of this flu-thing, do phone solicitors feel, early on a Saturday morning, (and I mean real early on Saturday morning), that the they believe that their opening line, from the text they are reading, “This is not a sales call, but you have been chosen to included in our survey…” is going to get me to respond with any type of grace and finesse? Bloody hell, I do not respond, pleasantly to any phone solicitor, no matter from whatever part of the globe they are from…especially when they are asking me to respond to a damn survey about “the effect of home entertainment on children”.



Another bowl of Immunity Soup. Definitely makes me feel better. Here’s the link – Immunity Soup from 101Cookbooks.com .

I’m fed up with today’s news. Blah, blah, blah!

I did find something interesting on the Good News Network, an article by Terry Turner (September 25, 2015) – “First Airport for Drones Designed To Deliver Emergency Supplies in Africa”.  Good idea, and then I got to thinking that I’m sure Amazon has/must have thought this one through. And sure enough, following up The Wall Street Journal published, by Jack Nicas, July 28, 2015 – “Amazon describes how it wants delivery drones to fly”.   And so I will presume that Amazon will be dotting our global landscape with Drone-ports.



Just my thought, but I am bloody sure it is already in the planning stage.

This is my 1,014th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,300 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment