Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 25, 2015

Day 40 ½ – (AD 945 ½) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest, Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I decided that after nine days of pedaling my Schwinn 170 my legs needed a day of rest. This will be, I think my 82nd day of rest since I began this crazy journey on December 2, 2012.



Loaf #37, this time sort-of No Knead bread. I did knead for 10 minutes between proofing. Tastes just like a sourdough bread, but not sure if it should and can rise some more. I’ve grown the yeast…must the all the dust in this house. (Yup, I read someplace that if a house is too, too clean the wild yeast doesn’t mass as well.)

Combating a flu-bug so I made a pot of Immunity Soup for Supper. Definitely makes me feel better. Here’s the link – Immunity Soup from 101Cookbooks.com .

This is my 1,013th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,237 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment