Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 25, 2015

Day 40 ½ – (AD 945 ½) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest, Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I decided that after nine days of pedaling my Schwinn 170 my legs needed a day of rest. This will be, I think my 82nd day of rest since I began this crazy journey on December 2, 2012.



Loaf #37, this time sort-of No Knead bread. I did knead for 10 minutes between proofing. Tastes just like a sourdough bread, but not sure if it should and can rise some more. I’ve grown the yeast…must the all the dust in this house. (Yup, I read someplace that if a house is too, too clean the wild yeast doesn’t mass as well.)

Combating a flu-bug so I made a pot of Immunity Soup for Supper. Definitely makes me feel better. Here’s the link – Immunity Soup from 101Cookbooks.com .

This is my 1,013th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,237 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim