Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 44 – (AD 949) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Dripping Wet On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Well this morning I cycled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still hacking and spluttering but I figured I had better pedal just to help all the congestion loosen up…and it sort of worked. My grand totals are 19,983.6 miles; 32,160.5 kilometers. Only 19.7% of my overall goal left to complete.



I am located at Calle Fragata, Ejido, Almería, Spain. Looks like a very quiet and clean resort town.

The humidity is so great here this morning in Tampa that I am feeling extremely claustrophobic in my own home. I just took a squeegee to the windows; feeling much, much better. Funny, I’m only claustrophobic when there are windows in a room that I know that I should be able to look out. Put me in a closed room without any windows, no temporary insanity.

Back in June the Daily Star in the UK reported that a 22-year old woman, in Georgia, “woman allegedly stole 131 pairs of knickers” from Walmart. She was arrested but then went on to her Facebook page to apparently threaten, albeit electronically bully, anyone from mentioning or tagging the incident. “But I will say this one time, the next person to do it – will hear me say this again, only I won’t be so nice about it.

And does one expect to hide behind a byte, a megabyte, a gigabyte, or a terabyte… Something immediately comes to mind “Do the crime, do the time…” physically, mentally and most definitely infinitely electronically.  Oh yeah, guess she'll be back for another 11 dozen at the end of October.

This is my 1,017th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,439 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment