Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 30 – (AD 935) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Algar, Spain On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170; my totals – 19,667.7 miles; 31,652.0 kilometers. I truly had a struggle to continue once I reached the 16-mile mark. I even paused about 30 seconds…but I continued. I have made a commitment to myself. And that is the only one that counts.



I’m still headed south as I left Arroyo de Franquillo this morning.



The blue dotted line is my journey this morning, virtual of course, and I am now located south of the white village of Algar in the province of Cádiz. The name of the village city is from the Arabic al-gar – the cave of which there are many in the area. Population is about 1,650.



Blood sugar dropped to 98 this early morning.  Looks like my moving average (blue dash line) is headed in the right direction.




Loaves #31 and #32 are out of the oven; one White and one White Whole Wheat.


This is my 1001st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,662 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment