Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 29 – (AD 934) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 1,000th Posts On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Yes that is right. Today is my 1,000th post on my Jim’s Trek blog and journal. What can I say? 1,000th, period. And if I calculate it correctly and include today I began my crazy Trek 1,015 days ago on December 2, 2012. Put another way, I kept my fingers, mouth and mind shut for 15 days. I have pedaled 934 days which means that over the same period of time I rested 81 days. Can someone say “committed”? (Of course you can, LD and ____.)

This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 19,644.6 miles; 31,615.0 kilometers. Countdown, 263 more days.



I am located at a point on the A-393, Arroyo de Franquillo. I have about 75 more miles to go to reach my next destination and goal point.

There were 17 in the GOP bed and the little one said “Roll-over, roll-over”. And they all rolled over and Perry dropped out and there are now 16 in the bed.



Question – Why is it that Tampa is always trying to make news in the shadow of current national news stories? Does the media in Tampa not have anything original to provide their audiences?

Tampa Bay Times and The Oracle reported on Friday, September 11, 2015 “USF releases email exchange between AD Harlan, Gonzmart”. “USF has released the e-mails exchanged Monday between athletic director Mark Harlan and Columbia Restaurant Group president Richard Gonzmart in the immediate wake of Coach Willie Taggart's short-lived ban on Ybor City to his team.” Enough said.

And No-Knead Loaf #30 is out of the oven. Two slices in my gut.


Another question – Why are there those who believe that they have the golden keys and have to explain, for their audience, satire?

This is my 1000th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,608 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment