Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 38 – (AD 943) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Late Afternoon On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late, late afternoon I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grandpa was kid-sitting. What’s the term for a child older than three but younger than 12? That’s what I was doing. My totals today add up to 19,848.3 miles; 31,942.8 kilometers.



And I continue on my virtual journey. I am now located, headed north, somewhere on A-241; Google Map address 18300 Loja, Granada, Spain. All-things-being-equal and looking at the map I seem to be about 4 miles southwest of Loja.

Early morning blood sugar jumped up, due to late supper and my Ben & Jerry, to 109. Not an issue but I did learn some time ago that the later I eat the greater my blood sugar count the next morning.

And 10 days later another one in the GOP bed rolled over and fell out the bed. Walker, now gone. And there is 15 in the bed whereas soon there will be only one Republican candidate debate to listen and record.


When will any candidate be presenting where we want to be in 2016 and beyond?

No-Knead loaf #35 is in the bowl. This time Oregano Bread. Bread to the oven tomorrow morning. Think I may add some Parmesan Cheese. Also Day 5 of Sourdough Starter is halfway through. Am looking forward to these constructions.

We’ve been a bit quiet about the new quilts we’ve been working on. To date 4 new ones have been completed. A 5th is being quilted and there are 8 new ones in process and progress.

Why or why can't I effectively change my Apple passwords?

This is my 1,010th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,121 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)


Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment