Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 39 – (AD 944) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Gotta Get Back on Track On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 19,870.7 miles; 31,978.9 kilometers. The real part, the boring part, the exercise.



And I am located on A-92 Highway I think in Andulsia, Spain. I have pedaled 881.2 miles since I began my crazy Part IV Trek from Porto, Portugal. I believe that I am, virtually 21.4 miles west of my next destination and goal point.

Damn the bakery is in full swing. Loaf #35, No Knead Bread, seconds out of the oven; Basil and Parmesan Cheese. Just mixed up the first, Loaf #36 and set to proof; Sourdough White.  Follow up at Jim's Gotta Eat for the recipe and variations.

I just fixed myself a sandwich of a couple of slices of #35 with some White Cheddar cheese. Compared to Whole Foods around the corner I think I am saving about $4.00 a loaf of Artesian bread.


Question – Is it my imagination or are the Halloween candies earlier on the shelves this year? I wonder if there is a hedge funds manager operating the exponential return of an association and correlation between the candy companies and the diabetes drug producers? Someone must want to boost 3rd quarter numbers.

Just wondering that if researchers keep finding new species of our past, as the new plant-eating dinosaur recently discovered in Alaska, how is it that some rational scientist has not been able to explain the inane ramblings of the 9th Governor of the State?

So glad that we’ve had a couple of days of dry here; and I can only reference to this street. Third time this year that I’ve had to bleach and/or pressure-wash the pool deck. Red, brown, grey, and black mold seem to be the visible varieties. Most years I only have to do it once in 365 days. It’s been a wet season.



This is my 1,011th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,147 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment