Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 28 – (AD 933) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Some Field in Sevilla On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late, late morning I did not want to get on my fitness cycle. But I did, and I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. That's the real part.

I think I was somewhat slower. This morning my speed was at 18.4 miles per hour. And my totals are 19,622.2 miles; 31,578.9 kilometers. Yes I am still clocking and recording everything. Only 21.2% of my over goal to go.



On the virtual part of the journey I am now headed south from Seville. I am located, as noted by Google Maps, at CA-31, 41719 Ultrera, Sevilla, Spain. It looks like a dirt road in a farmer's field. I certainly do not have to worry about traffic...even in on the virtual part of my journey and Trek.

I have just mixed up the ingredients for my 30th loaf of No-Knead Bread. 36 more loaves and I can claim a new habit; Jim's No-Knead Bread habit. How long does it take to form a habit?, UCL News, 4 Aug 2009.



And so I can claim that my almost-every say cycling on my Schwinn 170 is an ingrained habit. Hell it's a habit 15-times over. And even Oprah is quoting Phillippa Lally's study.


Work continues on our quilts. We've just finished 4 new ones. Also A 5th one is now at the sewing machines and we currently working on the designs of 4 more. Our Chopsticks is on display September 17 through 20 at the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XXII. Also our Tampa Kaleidoscope as well as our Betty Whites - BW 1950 and BW 2010 will be shown at the Splash of Color show in Concord, North Carolina, September 25-26.

This is my 999th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,568 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim