Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 28 – (AD 933) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Some Field in Sevilla On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late, late morning I did not want to get on my fitness cycle. But I did, and I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. That's the real part.

I think I was somewhat slower. This morning my speed was at 18.4 miles per hour. And my totals are 19,622.2 miles; 31,578.9 kilometers. Yes I am still clocking and recording everything. Only 21.2% of my over goal to go.



On the virtual part of the journey I am now headed south from Seville. I am located, as noted by Google Maps, at CA-31, 41719 Ultrera, Sevilla, Spain. It looks like a dirt road in a farmer's field. I certainly do not have to worry about traffic...even in on the virtual part of my journey and Trek.

I have just mixed up the ingredients for my 30th loaf of No-Knead Bread. 36 more loaves and I can claim a new habit; Jim's No-Knead Bread habit. How long does it take to form a habit?, UCL News, 4 Aug 2009.



And so I can claim that my almost-every say cycling on my Schwinn 170 is an ingrained habit. Hell it's a habit 15-times over. And even Oprah is quoting Phillippa Lally's study.


Work continues on our quilts. We've just finished 4 new ones. Also A 5th one is now at the sewing machines and we currently working on the designs of 4 more. Our Chopsticks is on display September 17 through 20 at the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XXII. Also our Tampa Kaleidoscope as well as our Betty Whites - BW 1950 and BW 2010 will be shown at the Splash of Color show in Concord, North Carolina, September 25-26.

This is my 999th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 76,568 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment