Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 353 – (AD 783) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Well More Red Dirt On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And again another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are 16,253.0 miles; 26,156.7 kilometers.



My virtual journey this morning looks like the outline of Florida…in Queensland, Australia…before the waters.


I am located on National Route 83, the Diamantina Developmental Radd, Waverley, Queensland, Australia. And the red dirt is back again.

Just thinking if the schools in Dardanelle, Arkansas teach creationism I wonder if the curriculum includes that “Tehran, today’s capital of Iran, has a legendary history that goes back to Sheath (or Seth/Sheth Adam’s son)”. Or not?


Got some paperwork to attend to.

This is my 835th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,071 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment