This morning I cycled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170 and I was able to burn 632 calories. I tried the time set program and set it for 60 minutes. When I reached the allocated time I noted that I had gone 18.1 miles and burned 581 calories. Not bad to be able to keep up that pace in 1 hour but I continued cycling and extra three minutes to make the two additional miles and 31 extra calories. I now have to figure out if I can program both Time and Distance together.
Today I hit a 9,407.0 miles.
Today I am located on the new Google Map on Western Highway just past Modesty Lane. I do believe that the Burrumbeet Park and Windermere Racing Club site will soon be coming up on my left-hand side.
Here are my recorded stats –
- Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
- Start Date – 2 December 2012
- Today's Date – 3 April 2014
- Trek Distance – Today 20.1 miles
- Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
- Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
- Trek Distance Part III – 789.9 miles
- Grand Total Miles – 9,407.0
- Miles to Go – Many more
- Avg. Miles per Day – 20.1
- Calories Burned Today - 632
- Number of Sit-ups - 100
- Weight – 165.5 lbs; Total Loss – 4.7 lbs
- BMI – 23.5
- Fat – 20.3%
- Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
- Blood Sugar - 101 mg/dL
- A1c - 5.11%
- eAG – 97 mg/dL
- Blood Pressure – 113/80
- Age – 62 yrs, 3 mths
If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Certainly would welcome it.
Trying to be healthy,